Example Plan for Making ChangesRefer to Sugars and High–Carb Foods A – D, Calculate Protein to Fat to Carb Ratios, Candida Supplements – Description & Doses.
To get the correct supplements, see iHerb Supplements Recommended by Bee.
- Start taking unrefined coconut oil when you start on the diet. Always start with small doses of coconut oil, i.e. 1 teaspoon 3 times a day (or less; some people must start with 1/4 teaspoon 3 times a day), and gradually increase it so your healing and detoxifying symptoms aren’t too severe. Slowly increase it until you are able to take 5.5 tablespoons a day (split between 3 meals per day).
Start eliminating some A. Sugars and High–Carb Foods (below), and at the same time start to increase good fats, i.e. butter, coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil, and protein (if your intake was quite low), Do
not increase proteins more than you increase good fats—try to keep a
balance of 20% protein to 60% fat according to calories, until you get
your fats up high enough.
If your protein intake was high you might need to lower it temporarily until you can increase your fats enough. If you do not consume enough fats in ratio to proteins it will cause constipation. It is more important to get your fat ratios up to the recommended levels than to increase protein too fast or lower your carbs too quickly. Maintaining a correct ratio of fats to proteins will become more important as you lower carbs.
- Start taking supplements. You can start on all supplements at the doses given at one time, except for vitamin C. Start with 1,000 mg of vitamin C per day (taken in divided doses) and gradually increase it. Take all supplements with meals.
- Continue eliminating A. Sugars, and start eliminating B. Dairy Products (below), as well as continuing to increase good fats and protein (if required). Also start eliminating unnatural vegetable oils and fats (except extra virgin olive oil).
- Continue eliminating A. Sugars, B. Dairy, and work on eliminating some foods listed under C. High carb foods. Since it is more difficult to increase fats than proteins, concentrate on increasing good fats.
- At this point you should have eliminated all of A. Sugars, and B. Dairy. Continue eliminating more foods listed under C. High Carb Foods (below), and continue increasing good fats. If your fat intake is lagging do not increase protein until you are able to consume enough good fats. Also eliminate all soybean or soy products of any kind and start eliminating all processed foods.
- At this point you should have eliminated A, Sugars, B. Dairy, and C. High Carb Foods. Now start eliminating D. High carb/sugar vegetables. At the same time work on increasing good saturated fats and continue eliminating all processed foods and all sources of yeast, fungi and molds.
- At this point you should have eliminated A, Sugars, B. Dairy, C. High Carb Foods, and D. High carb/sugar vegetables. At the same time work on increasing good saturated fats and continue eliminating all processed foods.
- Hopefully you are now getting enough fats so you can consume the amount of protein recommended so you can start calculating your protein, fat and carb ratios.